Monday, November 23, 2009



Interview with Coach Beachsilver of the Stronghold’s Strongarm

Could you please introduce the Stronghold’s Strongarm team?
Coach B:  The team is… well it is entirely comprised of Dwarves.  The entire team was part of the Crusade before they called it off and replaced it with a Blood Bowl League.  Although the team is inexperienced in Blood Bowl they’re not inexperienced in combat and have made a good start.

You have already acquired a reputation for playing by the rules, and also enforcing the rules when the other coaches and even the referee have strayed from them.  How did this come about?
Coach B:  Well, yes.  In truth I was never much of fan of Blood Bowl, though I would show up at the local Grudge Bearers game if I could get tickets.  But anyways, on the voyage here I was given a rulebook by a Dwarf who worked at the local arena.  I read that to pass the time.

How have you persuaded the other couches to make amendments?
Coach B:  I usually have a rulebook on hand... and I never go anywhere without my axe and hammer. 

Would this have anything to do with the rumours that the Couch of the Sunday Skullcrushers had numerous bruises after his game with you?
Coach B: Probably.

There is another rumour that I would like to ask you about.  Is the Crusader Cup being made at the Dwarf Stronghold?
Coach B:  There are a lot of smiths who aren’t talking, but there is more activity than a decorative cup could generate.  Also I haven’t heard anything about the Crusader Cup so I can tell you anything for sure.

What direction are you bringing the team from here?
Coach B:  Any way but down

Well you are currently at the top - thank you for your time and best of luck with whatever your smiths are building.......
Coach B:  You’re welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment